The impressive (and beautifully-designed) Strike Gundam, from Gundam Seed, is the next machine to have received the Perfect Grade treatment! It features superior flexibility -- Bandai's designed an all-new, unique inner frame system for this model, to match the proportions of the mecha designs in the series.
The waist joints even allow it to bend side to side, and twist realistically! The "camera eyes" light up with internal wiring and a single LED.
Not surprisingly, a lot of parts are required to create the exquisite detail we've come to associate with the Perfect Grade series -- over 550 ABS plastic parts, all molded in colour, plus polycaps for the joints, die-cast joint parts for stability, and of course the LED and wiring for the head (requires one CR1220 watch-type battery, sold separately).
Parts are included for a Beam Rifle, shield, Armor-Schneider blades, and of course the positively enormous Grand Slam sword -- this last beautifully plated in silver!
A challenging project for fans of Gundam, of Gundam SEED in particular, or just Perfect Grade kits!
Technical and Historical Notes/Story line:
With the outbreak of war, the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation begins a secret project to develop mobile suits to counter ZAFT's mass-produced ZGMF-1017 GINN as well as operate free of interference from the N-Jammers.
The GAT-X105 Strike Gundam is one of five initial prototype suits secretly developed in conjunction with Orb's Morgenroete defense company. Whereas the other Gundams are designed for specific roles, the Strike Gundam is intended to operate in various configurations through the use of Striker packs. Like the other prototype Gundams, the Strike Gundam is equipped with the new Phase Shift (PS) armor technology.
When in Phase Shift mode, the Strike Gundam is nearly impervious to attacks from shell-firing artillery or melee weapons. However, use of Phase Shift for extended periods of time is a massive drain on the energy battery.
The basic version of the Strike Gundam is nearly identical to the GAT-X102 Duel Gundam's initial configuration. Its armament consists of two "Igelstellung" vulcan guns, a 57mm beam rifle, a shield and two "Armor Schneider" combat k-nives. Other optional armaments include a bazooka designed for underwater combat.
In addition to the first unit, Orb later constructs an improved version from spare parts, the MBF-02 Strike Rouge. The Alliance also constructs a third unit, which is later upgraded into the GAT-X105E Strike E.
The Strike Gundam is later followed by the mass production GAT-01 Strike Dagger and GAT-01A1 Dagger. The first Strike Gundam enters combat in January 25, C.E. 71, when ZAFT attacks Orb's space colony Heliopolis in an attempt to steal the Gundam prototypes.
Although ZAFT succeeds in capturing four units, the Strike Gundam remains in Alliance control and is initially (and ineffectively) used by Murrue Ramius. However, young Coordinator Kira Yamato is able to modify the incomplete operating system and make the Strike Gundam combat ready.
Following the destruction of Heliopolis, Kira becomes the Strike Gundam's default pilot and joins the crew of the Archangel. While heading for the Alliance's Alaskan headquarters, the Strike Gundam is severely damaged in battle on April 17 by Athrun Zala's self-destructing GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam.
The Strike Gundam is later repaired by Orb and passed on to ace pilot Mu La Flaga, while Kira upgrades to ZAFT's ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. The Strike Gundam serves as Mu's personal mobile suit after the Archangel defects from the Alliance and joins the Orb forces and Clyne faction to form the Three Ships Alliance.
At the war's end on September 27, the Strike Gundam is damaged in a duel with Rau Le Creuset's ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam and later destroyed while Mu is protecting the Archangel from an attack by the Alliance battleship Dominion.
Two years after the war, the versatile design of the Strike Gundam serves as the basis for ZAFT's ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam.
Superbly molded in coloured plastic, with the same fantastic construction quality demonstrated in previous PG kits. A whopping number of parts are included in the typically-large (and heavy!) box. Besides the Strike Rouge, there are parts included for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker! Metal-plated parts (in pink!) are included for the Strike Rouge's custom weapons. Screws, springs, fabulous Gundam Stickers and dry-transfer decals are included; two construction manuals (one for the Strike Rouge, one for the Skygrasper and Aile Striker) are included to walk you through the building of all three models. An "instruction manual" is also included for those who like to paint their Gundam models (of course it doesn't need to be painted), and also for indicating precise locations of the markings.
The perfect addition to your Perfect Grade Strike Gundam! The PG Skygrasper also comes with the Aile Striker; you can build and display them both on the included display base, or integrate them into PG Strike Gundam. All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for easy assembly; polycaps are included for joints, and Gundam Stickers are included for markings. Note: This is the only additional set designed to fit the PG Strike Gundam.
- Also included is a pair of Palma Faciona hands [Shining Finger], comes in white color! - The best thing is the inclusion of transparent pink parts for the wings for its volture lumiere (however you spell it). BB-290 Destiny Gundam Simple instruction included in a box. Weight; 162g
At last, the Strike Freedom Gundam arrives in 1/100 scale, molded in colour and with snap-fit assembly so you can get it ready to display in no time! Polycaps are included for the joints; stickers are included for extra detail. A clear "info card" shows off Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne as well as their vital statistics. (A bonus stand and "action parts" were included in the first production run of this kit. As always, HobbyLink Japan cannot promise you that you will receive a kit from the first production run. Please do not ask for one. We appreciate your understanding!)
Beautiful kit of the Verde Buster Gundam, piloted by Shams Couza in Gundam Seed Stargazer. This kit comes molded in colored plastic and all the parts snap together for easy assembly. Polycaps are included for joints. Also included is an unassembled display stand to show off your completed Verde Buster Gundam in any action pose you desire. The GAT-X103AP Verde Buster Gundam is a Mobile Suit in the series Gundam SEED C.E. 73: Stargazer.
- One of the more overdone designs in Gundam! - This HG kit of the Legend Gundam comes with the clear blue "trails" leading from the whopping big Dragoon Unit. - All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly. - No base is included, though you can mount the finished model on the bases that have been included in previous HG kits Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.6 cm / 314g
- With a completely redesigned build, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED's Aile Strike Gundam joins the HG lineup!
- Adopting the modern poly-cap joint system and sharp proportions of the HG All Gundam Project, this kit features easy assembly and a wide range of motion!
- Aile Striker designed to match the NEW Strike!
- Redesigned Aile Striker is removable and features moving parts.
- Specially designed for space combat, the GAT-X105 + AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam is a high-mobility Suit with a huge amount of power packed into a compact frame!
- Accessories: Aile Striker Pack, Beam Rifle, Shield, Beam Saber x 2,
Armor Schneider x 2
The PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam is a variation of the RX-78-2 Gundam, the titular mobile suit of Mobile Suit Gundam, and the first non-UC Gundam. Designed by Kunio Okawara and later by Hajime Katoki for the Gundam Fix Figuration version, it played a prominent part in the manga Plamo-Kyoshiro, and later became part of the original design series Mobile Suit Variations (MSV). Its built and piloted by Shiro Kyoda.
-Alternative hand part (left, right) x4 each
-Comic edition face x2
-Beam Rifle effect x2
-Saber effect (Straight) x2
-Saber effect (Curved)
-Bania effect (Crankshaft) x4
-Hand part storage deck
-Hyper bazooka joint
-Alternative Saber grip
#07 Blaze Zaku Phantom [Heine custom]
Heine Westenfluss' custom Blaze Zaku Phantom from the popular series Gundam Seed Destiny is a model kit loaded with extras. The Blaze Zaku Phantom comes with a Beam Tomahawk, machine gun, two shields, and lots of movable joints allowing the model to reproduce many stances seen in the show.
- [Gundam SEED] than the RG Freedom Gundam comes a lead aircraft. Actual negotiations Based on repeatability of wing shape and moving with a new frame has been pursuing a strict realism. - MA-M20 Lupus medium-range beam rifle shooting ... special weapons Freedom Gundam. Add stock and allow to shield and attached. - Rakeruta saber saber ... reproduce the `beam 'in clear plastic portion. The two In addition to gimmicks to be bound, can be attached to the waist. - Hi Matt ... Wing is equipped with a gimmick mode deployment, the actual shape is overlaid investigation Good design. `` High Mach mode can reproduce a high-mobility form of air combat wing deployed. - Anti-laminated beam shield can be mounted on the arm .... Mounting base can slide up and down So, the degree of freedom of mounting position, the backside of the cartridge details such as energy Rich in detail. - Full Burst Mode. Thrale sphere with the clock mounted on both sides of the gun waist, wing Convergent beam plasma cannon expandable Baraena that joint. - RG Freedom Gundam is composed of nine runners. Boasts unparalleled ease of assembly Advanced internal frame joints de MS, and detailed consideration to the actual armor division, If RG is in the `Gundam` s. - Accessories: Rakeruta saber Ã— 2, anti-laminated beam shield Lupus beam rifle, look in the wrist (left), with rifle wrist (right)