HG Strike Noir Gundam
Besides the standard armament of the GAT-X105E Strike E (CIWS guns, rocket anchors, beam rifles), the Strike Noir is equipped with the AQM/E-X09S Noir Striker. The Noir Striker is a flight pack equipped with a pair of linked MAU-M3E42 linked linear guns and a pair of heavy MR-Q10 "Fragarach" 3 beam blades. In effect it combines the primary features of the original three Striker Packs (the Aile, Sword, and Launcher Strikers). It also mounts a single EQS1358T rocket anchor. The Noir Striker is based on test data from the Integrated Weapons Striker Pack (IWSP), which was originally designed by Orb but later duplicated by Actaeon Industries under a Phantom Pain contract. Besides these armaments, the Strike Noir typically carries a pair of larger grenade launcher-equipped 57mm high-energy beam rifles of the same type used by the GAT-X102 Duel. The PS armor on the Strike E also changes color slightly, with the knees, head, and skirt changing to black and the white armor pieces change to a dull grey.
It is the second Strike-derived unit to bear a color-themed name, "noir" being the French word for black, and the first being the MBF-02 Strike Rouge.
The Strike Noir, along with its sister units the Verde Buster and the Blu Duel, make up the third "trio" of Gundams piloted by EA/Phantom Pain pilots, following the GAT-X131 Calamity, GAT-X252 Forbidden, and GAT-X370 Raider from Gundam SEED, and the stolen ZGMF-X24S Chaos, ZGMF-X88S Gaia, and ZGMF-X31S Abyss from Gundam SEED Destiny.
While the pilots were raised and indoctrinated in a special military school, they were apparently not artificially enhanced.
Backpack Gimmick is amazing.
HG Series stand included.
Great mobility on leg and arm with shinny decoys~
Although the Stargazer is intended as a non-combat unit, it actually has impressive defensive and offensive capabilities. During its battle against Phantom Pain, the Stargazer displayed incredible speed and weapon accuracy.
The Stargazer can deflect and capture incoming beam shots to create a field of beam cutters. In addition, it can use the beam pistol utilized by the UT-1D Civilian Astray DSSD Custom. When used in combat, the Stargazer's AI unit is replaced with a cockpit block for two pilots.
- Completely redesigned HG SEED Gundam series! - If SEED is reproduced in action pose! Joint Action Base 2 comes with new parts support. Excluding some kit. - Comes with stickers for marking up a new dress! - Redesigned the packaging design! - Redesigned with a new color molding!
- Two pitchers with a backpack. - Zaku Warrior interchangeable backpack. - Can take a natural pause in the action and play freely movable range. - Caterpillar of the foot is moving in the central axis, forms run on the tracks in the limbs folded Reproducible.
Slaughter Dagger -- strange name for a mecha. Perhaps Bandai might come up with another variation of this mecha and call it "Butcher Knife!"
Gundam Seed Desitiny is a brand new line of Seed with all new characters! One of Gundam SEED Destiny's Zaku variants, the "Zaku Warrior" is a great-looking design, and this neat HG kit captures the look perfectly. Full-color parts snap together, so you don't need paint or glue (though paint would add accuracy to the finished product); polycaps are included for the joints, so the final product is flexible. The heat hawk blade is unfortunately not pink as is shown in the pictures (the photos used on the box are of a fully-painted version of the completed kit), but is it a very sharp kit nonetheless! Instructions for building the model and for transformation are included -- all in Japanese but clearly illustrated for ease in use.
- The right head, left shoulder, both equipped with a light skirt.
- The left shoulder is [K] has been painted characters.
- To the right is bazooka, rifle equipped with a left.
- The legs are equipped with a missile pod.
- With a unique regional battle, head, shoulders, the skirt, part realistic light.